Unilode Aviation Solutions is a young and dynamic company with global exposure and a diverse work environment. The business currently owns and manages approximately 120,000 unit load devices (ULDs) and serves more than 90 airlines across a network of 50 global maintenance and repair centres (30 owned) and 450 airports. The business has recently been acquired by EQT Infrastructure and under private equity ownership is looking forward to growing ambitiously.
Based in London near Heathrow airport, we are seeking an experienced HR Manager to join our growing HR team. This role is responsible for providing comprehensive Human Resources support across the UK operation and reports directly to the Global Director of Human Resources.
– Manage whole employee lifecycle and advise, guide and support all our UK staff and managers
– Liaise with external partners and systems
– Review existing policies and processes ensuring legal compliance and consistent application throughout the organization
– Ability to build strong relationships with all stakeholders within the organization
– Assist with implementation and maintenance of HRIS
– Research & analyse HR related information and report to Global HR director as required
– Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues
– Deal with daily HR operations including talent acquisition, benefits, payroll, training, employee relations, performance, data protection, immigration regulations compliance, compensation, etc…
– Implement key HR initiatives in line with the HR strategy
– Support the HR function across other regions when required
– 5+ years relevant experience as a HR Manager in a generalist capacity, preferably in strong operations environment
– Previous experience supporting 200+ employees
– In depth knowledge of UK Employment Law
– Experience of using metrics for reporting purposes
– Ability to work at pace is essential while maintaining accuracy and quality under pressure
– CIPD qualification
– Flexible & self-motivated with strong analytical skills and able to maintain accuracy under pressure
– Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English are vital. Other languages is a plus
– Cultural sensitivity
– Domestic travel may be required
– Undergraduate degree in Human Resources or related field. HR Master’s degree is a plus
– Eligibility to work in the UK
– Sound knowledge of range of HR disciplines including payroll, employee relations, benefits administration, talent acquisition, performance, compensation, training
– Troubleshooting, collaborative and positive attitude
– Ability to identify arising problems and to anticipate by providing the alternatives to solve them out.
– Experience working in a stand-alone role
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for. Agencies should refrain from applying.