How our solution works
We provide maintenance and repair services for galley carts and inflight food service equipment – trolleys, carrying boxes, oven racks, hot cups, drawers, etc. – across the world’s largest network of 50 certified service stations.
We guarantee the quality and airworthiness of your assets and also ensure that you gain accurate insight into the repair process.
Why choose us?
We complete over 420,000 maintenance and repair orders annually for more than 100+ customers worldwide.
Our regional management teams, skilled technicians, strong OEM relationships for technical and spare parts support, and CAA, CAAS, CASA, EASA and FAA Part 145 certifications ensure quality, fast turnaround times and value for money.
- Lower overall costs for the maintenance and repair of your assets
- Guaranteed quality and airworthiness
- Fast turnaround times
- Reduced fuel costs and CO2 emission by repairing at the point of damage
- Real-time insight into your total cost of ownership (TCO) via Unilode’s proprietary repair management software ACTIS
- Increased flexibility in budgetary control through a maintenance programme suited to your needs
We can also provide a tracking system for your galley carts, as part of the total repair and maintenance solutions offer. This proprietary tracking system is part of ACTIS, a unique software programme that delivers total cost of ownership (TCO) clarity including full visibility on parts usage and labour costs.