Unilode's digitisation programme
Since winning the inaugural IATA Air Cargo Innovation Award in 2015 with our ULD tracking solution CanTrack, we have been working closely with our customers to enhance Unilode’s digital ULD tracking technology with user input across the end-to-end value chain.
Unilode intends to accelerate the digital transformation for ULD management solutions by bringing to the market a ULD tracking solution based on a Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) tag fully embedded into the structure of the ULD, which is supported by a global interoperable reader infrastructure.
For the implementation of our digitisation programme, we have teamed up with technology provider OnAsset Intelligence Inc. and a leading ULD manufacturer.
When building the digital skyway there is no place for proprietary technology and therefore we have decided to make the technology protocols fully interoperable with the technology provided by others. This approach greatly enhances flexibility, which is what the industry and our customers are looking for.
Why digitisation matters for ULDs:
- Gain full transparency on your cargo and luggage, anytime, anywhere
- Optimise your supply chain management
- Increase your ULD utilisation thanks to better availability and repositioning
- Bring your business analytics to the next level
- Get full command and increase the safety of your cargo and luggage