Unilode's partners for digital transformation
For the implementation of our digitalisation programme we have teamed up with hardware technology provider OnAsset Intelligence to develop the digital asset tracking technology, software developer Nexiot to create the data analysis solutions, and leading ULD manufacturer Safran (formerly Zodiac Aerospace) to integrate the digital tag in the pallet design.
- OnAsset Intelligence is the global leader in real time asset tracking services. The company manufactures wireless devices that monitor all modes of transport including land, sea and air. Its SENTRY FlightSafe® and Sentinel products are approved by commercial and cargo operators across the globe. OnAsset currently holds 17 awarded patents for its technology.
- Nexiot is based in Zurich, Switzerland, and is recognised as both a pioneer and an industry leader in developing and providing digital supply chain solutions. Nexiot is a spin-off company from ETH Zurich, one of the world’s top technical universities, and is the result of over ten years of research in connectivity, complex systems, big data algorithms and ultra-low-power embedded technology.
- Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence with more than 91,000 employees, and holds, alone or in partnership, world or European leadership positions in its markets. Based on a strategy of standing out through innovation, Safran undertakes extensive Research & Development programmes. Safran Cabin offers all elements of a seamlessly integrated cabin, and is also leading in air cargo equipment, including lower deck and main deck containers and pallets.
Building on collaboration and trust
Unilode’s business model is built on collaboration and trust. Five good reasons to choose Unilode:
- Be at the forefront of digitalisation
Unilode adds value to your operations, offering a combined expertise in ULD MRO, Management and Internet of Things (IoT) applications.
- Engage in an award-winning innovation programme
Unilode is fully digitising both its ULD fleet, the largest in the world with 125,000+ units, and its MRO network over the next 2 years.
- Embrace open technology standards
Unilode offers interoperable, non-proprietary technology, making use of standard protocols already available on everyone’s mobile devices.
- Remain compliant
Safety First! Unilode’s integrated design comes with fully documented compliance with all industry regulations and safety standards.
- Increase your cargo revenue
Unilode’s simpler, smarter and better solutions and quality assurance enable you to operate at lower cost and be more competitive.