The Customer Success Coordinator focuses on developing and maintaining customer and stakeholder relationships. This position ensures that contractual obligations are met and that customers have a clear understanding of Unilode practices and procedures to ensure control of assets.
- Support monthly ULD planning and forecasting process for ULD network stock requirements through supply and demand analysis and identification of patterns and trends for station stock, in air/on truck, out to agent, unserviceable/in repair, unreported, etc. in collaboration with Customer Success Manager.
- Collaborate closely with planning team in executing ULD dispo and support required escalations to client HQ; proactively avert service failures.
- Coordinate stock transfers and plan ad hoc and medium term ULD requirements.
- Perform daily/weekly ULD and net stock counts and regular sweeps.
- Proactively work with customer station representatives and other relevant stakeholders to investigate and resolve stock discrepancies, reduction of unreported, and prevent misuse.
- Monitor ULD and net damages and coordinate repair logistics in customer network; take action for reducing damage to ULDs and nets.
- Track customer network KPI’s and other selected stations (e.g. damages, repair ratios, Unreported, Lost, On Loan, station surplus and deficits, dispo compliance, messaging quality, etc) and work with Customer Success Manager and other stakeholders to improve overall customer performance and ULD utilization in the network.
- Identify and support cross-selling opportunities for Pooling and MRO in the market and with existing customers.
- Proactively address non-compliance effectively with the relevant parties in the customer’s organization.
- College or diploma education required, bachelor’s degree desirable.
- *Airline, air cargo and Bahrain airport experience is required*
- Solid understanding of ULD operations, ULD IATA messaging standards and ULD planning/dispositioning.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships internally and externally.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision whilst retaining oversight of group goals as a team member.
- Demonstrated success in a high pressure, dynamic, fast-paced environment.