The Customer Success Manager focuses on customer performance, satisfaction, profitability, growth, and retention, by constantly seeking new ways to optimize performance and enhance the customer experience. The ideal Customer Success Manager will be social, analytical, engaging and be able to manage customer relationships, expectations and the agreement end-to-end, by creating strategies to help the customer grow and maximize value.
The Customer Success Manager will also act as the Unilode ambassador for their assigned airports with the accountability to drive continuous improvements with their assigned customers, GHAs and other stakeholders to improve ULD visibility, availability and turn-around times, as well as support overall ULD Management operations and build an effective community amongst all parties involved with ‘on the ground’ ULD pooling operations.
- Take ownership of customer P&L, focusing on profitability and cost reduction in-line with customer and business case expectations.
- Strive for operational excellence and customer success to meet expectations and agreement obligations.
- Prepare & finalize the client chargeable stock (CCS) needs for each month. Clearly articulating to the customer Unilode’s assumptions to meet their needs, including any additional costs, which may be applicable.
- Prepare & present monthly KPI customer performance review to each customer and internal leadership team, with a clear action plan to meet new customer needs, solve challenges, under performance and/or non-satisfaction issues.
- Prepare & Present quarterly business reviews to customers to address performance, continuous improvement, customer objectives and long-term growth.
- Maintain accurate rolling forecast and performance manager updates.
- Ensure accurate and regular end of month invoicing and follow up with the customers regarding overdue invoices to ensure on-time payment, escalating if required.
- Communicate, manage, and resolve customer issues and needs on a timely basis.
- Develop and maintain influential and operational relationships both internally & externally (e.g., customer, 3rd parties, airports, repair shop, local authorities etc.) to drive customer success and reduce operational barriers where possible.
- Involvement in business case process for new and renewing customers.
- Manage bill of sale activities for ULD purchase acquisitions, as applicable.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Tertiary studies in Business, Engineering or Aviation Management.
- Leadership, Commercial and/or Customer Management experience preferred.
- Sound understanding of Airline Customers and their requirements.
- Aviation & Logistics planning experience preferred.
- Experience with managing and/or working with third party partners preferred.
- Competitive compensation
- 16 days of accrued paid time off
- 11 Paid holidays
- 1 Floating holiday (to be used on employee’s date of choice)
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- Company Paid Vision, Basic Life & Short and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match