We are seeking a Digital Manager to lead and implement the roll out of Unilode’s digital transformation program, spanning across planning and progress monitoring, stakeholder coordination, and internal and external communication for the APAC region. This position will be based in either Bangkok or Hong Kong.
The Digital Manager’s key role includes, but is not limited to:
- Responsible for the planning and execution of Unilode’s Digital Roll-out in Asia-Pacific
- Main interface to the customer project team
- Support the successful delivery of our global rollout strategy. This includes monitoring success criteria and coordinating stakeholders
- Support the program team to ensure Unilode’s internal and external communication strategy is aligned on all fronts.
- Project management skills, ability to prioritize and manage multiple activities, and deliver to tight deadlines and budgets
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision whilst retaining oversight of group goals as a team member
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with other teams
- Prior work experience within a logistics and/or aviation environment a plus
- Hands-on individual with experience in Project Management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter to drive the project with different teams both internal and external
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ability to summarise complex details, numerical and excellent attention to details
- Fluent in English both spoken and written. Additional languages would be a plus