The Digital Performance Analyst is responsible for ensuring the digital hardware is functioning and performing based on service level agreements with the supplier. This individual will complete various report analyses and monitor the digital hardware performance, act to ensure maximum Bluetooth reader uptime and make recommendations for tag enhancements and deployments. The Digital Performance Analyst focuses on all stakeholders that will be involved or impacted by the product delivery, particularly our customers and facilitates coordination with hardware suppliers to provide a fit-for-purpose solution.
- Monitor performance reports and proactively take corrective action.
- Serve as the first point of contact for users requiring technical assistance with reader hardware.
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by users.
- Assist users with resetting Bluetooth readers.
- Provide technical assistance and ops support for incoming queries and issues related to digital hardware.
- Communicate effectively with the customer through the hardware problem-solving process.
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel and update ticket details in JIRA.
- Work with hardware supplier to resolve high level technical issues with Bluetooth readers and tags.
- Perform functional testing of Bluetooth hardware and develop reports of performance outcomes based on different sets of variables.
- Provide recommendations for hardware enhancements based on analysis of performance reports.
- Assure satisfaction and quality delivery against expected business success criteria.
- Create projects in JIRA and work directly with the supplier on hardware enhancements.
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team.
- Identify and suggest possible process improvements, automation.
- Follow-up and ensure regular communication and status updates are provided to the stakeholders.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Data Analytics, Computer Science, or relevant area of study.
- 4+ years of experience in technical/digital analytics.
- Previous aviation experience, particularly in the operations area of an airline, is desirable.
- Competitive compensation
- Generous paid time off
- 11 Paid holidays
- 1 Floating holiday (to be used on employee’s date of choice)
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- Company Paid Vision, Basic Life & Short and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match