Overall responsible for managing the customer relationships and contracts within the assigned region, ensuring customer satisfaction and retention, and ensuring that all stakeholders are fulfilling their obligations. Achieve revenue growth targets through new business acquisition within the assigned region (new customers and new products).
▪ Ensure that existing customers are retained and harvested (Keep & Grow). Monitor customer satisfaction and contract performance. Prevent/reduce customer churn, manage contract renewals, achieve budgeted price growth and cross selling targets.
▪ Ensure that sales target and budget is realized and exceeded (Win). Participate in budget and forecast processes and ensure that agreed revenue and profit contributions are met.
▪ Build strong personal customer relations. Gain a strong understanding of customer’s products, networks, growth plans and developments. Focus especially on high value / high potential customers.
▪ Develop contact with non-customer airlines. Open and develop contact with potential future customers to facilitate development of sales projects.
▪ Promote Unilode Aviation Solutions. Promote the brand and values of Unilode Aviation Solutions in close conjunction with Marketing.
▪ Develop strong industry and product knowledge. Ensure, through reading and active participation, that you become an airline segment specialist and develop a deep understanding of all products and services offered by Unilode Aviation Solutions.
▪ Additional duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
▪ Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or equivalent experience
▪ Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
▪ Track record of growing a business
▪ Experience in logistics, pooling and/or aviation industry
▪ Ability to travel (domestic & international)
▪ Excellent written and verbal communication
▪ Excellent commercial track record of growing a business
▪ Excellent presentation skills
▪ Highly numerate with excellent problem-solving skills
▪ Flexible & self-motivated individual
▪ Strong analytical skills and able to maintain accuracy under pressure
▪ Expertise with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) required