The Executive Assistant will provide high-level administrative support for our Executive Leadership Team by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, and handling information requests. This position will also perform routine administrative functions such as preparing correspondence, arranging conference calls, scheduling meetings, and arranging travel.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements for executives.
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing e-mails, follow-up calls, and preparing communications.
- Assist in responses to internal/external customers and vendors.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board, and other meetings.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees, and boards of directors.
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies and answering calls.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Meet with individuals, vendors, and others on behalf of executives.
- Schedule and attend meetings, taking notes and recording minutes.
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality when information is shared.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor towards customers, visitors, and co-workers.
- Assist with ad hoc projects as needed.
- College degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
- 3+ years of related experience supporting executive level staff required.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (including Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Sharepoint) or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software.
- Ability to work with international executives and manage communications and meetings across multiple time zones
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and recordkeeping systems.
- Able to type minimum of 50 words per minute.
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of confidentiality.