We are seeking one or two additional developers for our internal development team in Bangkok. We are building and maintaining a series of operational systems to manage aircraft container assets worldwide.
Unilode Aviation Solutions is a dynamic company with global exposure and a diverse work environment. The business currently owns and manages approximately 120,000 unit load devices (ULDs) and serves more than 90 airlines across a network of 50 global maintenance and repair centres (30 owned) and 480 airports.
In this role, you are working within the local software development team with a specific emphasis on learning and applying best practice principles in developing software for Unilode’s bespoke IT systems supporting our Global Pooling Operations making sure that proper fully documented, efficient processes are being followed that improve output for software development both in terms of quality as well as quantity.
The Full Stack Developer’s key role includes, but is not limited to:
- Development of efficient error free software code that supports the IT service delivery to our Global ULD Management customers
- Liaising and interacting with IT Business Analysts and Business Architects regarding specific items of software functionality that are being requested by and/or through internal users
- Learning and taking guidance from more experienced colleagues on how to apply best practice software development principles.
Skills/ qualifications/ experience required
- Good understanding of a range of coding languages and operating systems
- Affinity with best practice methods and standards for the cost-effective and efficient development of software
- Familiarity with maths and statistical concepts is a plus.
- Relevant degree or diploma in computer science, information technology, computer engineering and information system management.
- Familiarity with IT products and tools across the full development stack is a must.
This demanding and varied role supports the day to day running of Unilode’s digital transformation program, spanning across planning and progress monitoring, stakeholder coordination, research and data analysis, and internal and external communication.