The HR Project Manager will play an integral role in overseeing delivery of HR project activity associated with agreed upon initiatives. This role will blend both the knowledge of HR process and best practice with a clear understanding of the project management discipline.
- Support successful execution of projects and their related transition into the human resource operations in collaboration with appropriate stakeholders.
- Research, analyse data and prepare quarterly reports on HR trends, new HR project suggestions and current program goals and progress.
- Coordinate, monitor and drive project activities, manage project risks and resources and take corrective actions when necessary.
- Propose training and development programs and objectives.
- Conduct annual training and developments needs assessment.
- Train and coach managers, supervisors and others involved in employee development efforts.
- Exemplify the desired culture and philosophies of the organisation.
- Provide professional expertise and support in the design, development and implementation of the talent review process that is required to achieve business goals and results in the creation of an internal bench of top talent.
- Develop , initiate and maintain effective programs for workforce retention, promotion and succession planning.
- Examples of key projects include but are not limited to:
- Training & Development
- Employee Engagement
- Performance Management
- Succession Planning
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant or related field or equivalent HR degree
- Masters degree a plus
- 5+ years of related experience leading HR projects/initiatives
- Coaching and influencing management
- The ability to work on own initiative, prioritise workload and solve problems
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English, other languages a plus
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, etc.)