We are seeking an experienced Head of Commercial & Account Management, APAC located in Singapore or Bangkok, Thailand Office.
Unilode Aviation Solutions is a dynamic company with global exposure and a diverse work environment. The business currently owns and manages approximately 120,000 unit load devices (ULDs) and serves more than 90 airlines across a network of 50 global maintenance and repair centres (30 owned) and 480 airports.
Manage a team of Sales or (Key) Account Managers, who act as main contact towards the customer.
Overall responsible for managing the customer relationships and contracts within the assigned region, ensuring customer satisfaction and retention, and ensuring that all stake-holders are fulfilling their obligations.
Achieve revenue growth targets through new business acquisition within the assigned region (new customers and new products).
The Head of Sales & Acct. Management APAC’s key role includes, but is not limited to:
- Build and manage a highly effective Sales Team. Ensure that the Sales team is well functioning and that it is delivering upon commitments to customers and stakeholders.
- Ensure that existing customers are retained and harvested (Keep & Grow). Monitor customer satisfaction and contract performance. Prevent/reduce customer churn, manage contract renewals, achieve budgeted price growth and cross selling targets.
- Ensure that regional sales target and budget is realized and exceeded (Win). Participate in budget and forecast processes, and ensure that agreed revenue and profit contributions are met. Revenue generated from this region is planned to grow from approx. USD50M today to approx. USD100M by 2023.
- Build strong personal customer relations. Gain a strong understanding of customer’s products, networks, growth plans and developments, through the Sales or Account Managers and regular discussions and meetings. Focus especially on high value / high potential customers.
- Develop contact with non customer airlines. Open and develop contact with potential future customers to facilitate development of sales projects.
- Promote Unilode Aviation Solutions. Promote the brand and values of Unilode Aviation Solutions throughout the region, in close conjunction with Marketing.
- Develop strong industry and product knowledge. Ensure, through reading and active participation, that you become an airline segment specialist and develop a deep understanding of all products and services offered by Unilode Aviation Solutions.
- Develop team and succession plan. Agree clear objectives with direct reports and motivate them to stretch themselves and support them in creating development plans.
Skills/ qualifications/ experience required
- Relevant aviation or logistics experience at managerial level with experience of managing a remotely located team (virtual team).
- Excellent written and oral English
- Excellent commercial track record of growing a business
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Highly numerate with excellent problem solving skills
- Flexible & self-motivated individual
- Strong analytical skills and able to maintain accuracy under pressure
- Expertise with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) required
- Travel (domestic and international) will be required.