Unilode owns and manages approximately 125,000 ULDs for more than 40 airline customers across a global network of 480 airports and 50 repair centers. Our asset management and repair services for ULDs, galley carts and ground support equipment are designed to enable our customers to focus on their core business of flying passengers and cargo, while delivering significant cost savings and operational benefits to their business.
The individual we are looking for would be responsible for managing the customer relationships and contracts within the assigned region, ensuring customer satisfaction and retention, and ensuring that all stakeholders are fulfilling their obligations. Achieve revenue growth targets through new business acquisition within the assigned region (new customers and new products).
- Ensure that existing customers are retained and harvested (Keep & Grow). Monitor customer satisfaction and contract performance. Prevent/reduce customer churn, manage contract renewals, achieve budgeted price growth and cross selling targets.
- Ensure that regional sales target and budget is realized and exceeded. Participate in budget and forecast processes, and ensure that agreed revenue and profit contributions are met. Revenue generated from this region is planned to grow from approx. $50 million today to approx. $100 million by 2023.
- Build strong personal customer relations. Gain a strong understanding of customer’s products, networks, growth plans and developments, through the Sales or Account Managers and regular discussions and meetings. Focus especially on high value / high potential customers.
- Open and develop contact with potential future customers to facilitate development of sales projects.
- Develop strong industry and product knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or equivalent experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Track record of growing a business
- Experience in logistics and/or aviation industry
- Ability to travel (domestic & international)
- Competitive Compensation
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match