The HR Generalist will be accountable for the delivery of all central HR activities. This position will provide HR support to managers, employees, and stakeholders. The key requirements, within this role will include supporting HR Business Partners on people projects, acting as the first point of contact for employees and managers dealing with all queries in a professional and timely manner.
- Managing operational HR related activities in the region (related to new joiners, leavers, transfers etc.), including data entry in HR system, handling requests from management and employees about immigration matters, pensions, leaves, benefits, etc.
- Assisting the HR Business Partner in process improvement initiatives.
- Main point of contact for operational HR questions in the region/area.
- Work together with the HRBP and HR Director in implementing best practices while providing day to day HR field support.
- Recruiting to include job requisitions, phone screening and scheduling interviews.
- Offer guidance in a variety of HR areas including employee relations, compliance, benefits, etc. as needed.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the HR Business Partner.
- Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations as needed with the HR Business Partner.
- Process payroll for the US & Canada bi-weekly and Chile payroll approvals monthly.
- Travel to stations as needed.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 3+ years HR experience in a similar role.
- Experience supporting multiple states and/or countries.
- Spanish speaking is a plus.
- Transactional and technical knowledge in HR Ops (payroll administration, core data, document management).
- Strong knowledge of relevant HRIS systems (BambooHR a plus).
- Experience processing US payroll a plus (ADP)
- Ability to travel as required.
- Intermediate or advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Competitive compensation
- Bonus Program
- 3+ Weeks of paid time off
- 11 Paid holidays
- 1 Floating holiday (to be used on employee’s date of choice)
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- Company Paid Vision, Basic Life & Short and Long-term disability insurance
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) plan with fully vested company match
- Referral Bonus
- Long Service Award Bonuses
- Hybrid working arrangement