IT Customer Coordinator, Digital Products will work closely with the customers and ground handling agents within their regions and cross-divisional teams to coordinate the delivery of digital benefits and contractual requirements within the established timelines. This individual will educate users about Unilode’s digital product as well as communicating with users regarding the installation process for readers to ensure ultimate coverage of ULD operational areas. The IT Customer Coordinator, Digital Products will also be responsible for coordinating mitigating efforts to increase Unilode’s digital fleet and reporting on progress and actions to stakeholders.
- Coordinate with customers/ground handlers to increase the existing reader network and tag installation programs.
- Analyze deployment progress reports and take proactive action to ensure customer timelines are met.
- Work with other digital customer coordinators to ensure efficiency in deployment plans.
- Update progress reports to ensure accurate and timely updates to customers.
- Educate customers and ground handlers on the digital product.
- Work with stakeholders in the facilities requiring reader coverage to determine the number of readers to order.
- Place orders for readers and ensure complete address and contact information is recorded correctly.
- Maintain organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by delivering and supporting strategic plans for implementing Unilode’s global digital network.
- Understand organization goals, strategies, business processes, and interaction between all internal software programs.
- Complete projects by coordinating resources and timetables with internal business units and third-party suppliers.
- Verify application results by conducting technical system audits of business requirements implemented.
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team.
- Assure satisfaction and quality delivery against expected business success criteria.
- Coordinate the delivery and execution of all digital milestones and deliverables.
- Responsible for customer digital KPIs and SLAs.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
- College degree or 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Experience operating strategic projects with cross-functional partners.
- Experience in organizing highly complex projects with large number of stakeholders.
- Previous aviation experience, particularly in the operations area of an airline, is desirable.