The IT Performance Manager, Digital Products is responsible for the overall performance of the digital hardware to include available inventory, tagging compliance and reader & tag quality. This individual will manage a team of two analysts and will work closely with the necessary stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of the product and/or feature(s) that meet our customer needs. The IT Performance Manager, Digital Products focuses on all stakeholders that will be involved or impacted by product delivery, particularly our customers, and facilitates the product enhancements through various analysis of digital performance and workshops to test digital functionality.
- Monitor ULD fleet for tagging eligibility and proactively make recommendations to reach 100% digitalized pooling fleet.
- Recommend tag purchase quantities to meet current and future demand.
- Facilitate the creation of various dashboards to measure digital performance and deployment through various data sources.
- Create demand forecasting model and manage costs associated with backfilling inventory.
- Validate analysis results and recommend mitigation efforts to improve digital performance and deployment.
- Proactively identify opportunities to leverage technical solutions and emerging technologies to facilitate business solutions.
- Provide expertise and advice to business unit owners, IT leaders, project teams, and other support teams.
- Identify gaps in the hardware functionality and work with the technical team to provide solution.
- Facilitate improvement/enhancement projects with the hardware supplier.
- Manage hardware enhancement projects and provide executive recommendations.
- Provide ways to identify and understand customer needs, gaps and opportunities using customer-centric design approaches.
- Coordinate with MRO on tagging eligibility and increase the scope of eligible ULD part numbers to be digitalized.
- Set up station inventory targets for tags in MROs, Subco’s and OEMs (based on production schedule).
- Coordinate the airworthiness of the new digital hardware with relevant Authorities and Agencies in the airline industry.
- Improve the quality of product ideas.
- Provide ad-hoc analysis of digital performance and deployment upon request.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Analytics, Computer Science or Information Systems.
- More than 4 years of analytics and business experience, or any equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training.
- Experience creating actionable analysis presentations for executive level.
- Experience operating strategic projects with cross-functional partners.
- Experience working with Bluetooth technology.
- Previous aviation experience, particularly in the operations area of an airline, is desirable.
- Competitive compensation
- Generous paid time off
- 11 Paid holidays
- 1 Floating holiday (to be used on employee’s date of choice)
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- Company Paid Vision, Basic Life & Short and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match