The IT Software Support Technician, Digital Products will monitor the digital software support requests from internal and external users as well as provide level 2 support. This individual will triage tickets and assign resources, and as necessary, escalate items to the next level. IT Software Support Technician, Digital Products will be responsible for ensuring timely and accurate communication with the customer and ticket resolution within service level agreements.
- Serve as the first point of contact for users seeking technical assistance and access to digital software and mobile application.
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by users.
- Provide technical assistance and ops support for incoming queries and issues related to digital software programs.
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process.
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel and update ticket details in JIRA.
- Work with users to determine impact of bugs and issues reported.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing to ensure issues are resolved appropriately before closing tickets.
- Assist users with resetting Bluetooth readers.
- Monitor pairing quality and report deviations to Quality Control / MRO leaders.
- Perform data cleanup (pairing, labeling, etc.) in digital software.
- Record events and problems and their resolution in JIRA.
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team.
- Identify and suggest possible process improvements, automation.
- Follow-up and ensure regular communication and status updates are provided to the customer and assigned account manager.
- Follow-up with resources assigned to tickets to ensure timely ticket resolution.
- Follow-up and ensure timely closure of all resolved tickets.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BSc/BA in IT, Computer Science, or 4+ years of relevant experience.
- 4+ years of experience in level 2 software support.
- Competitive compensation
- Generous paid time off
- 11 Paid holidays
- 1 Floating holiday (to be used on employee’s date of choice)
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- Company Paid Vision, Basic Life & Short and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match