The IT Inventory & Logistics Analyst, Digital Products is responsible for tagging quality and maintaining adequate inventory levels of tags at various locations based on demand forecasting and burn rates. The IT Inventory & Logistics Analyst, Digital Products is also responsible for all shipping, monitoring, customs issues, as well as communication with the recipeints of digital hardware to ensure successful delivery of the products.
- Monitor tag inventory reports and proactively take corrective action.
- Follow up with stakeholders on tag deployment and compliance with station targets.
- Ensure the tagging quality according to the SOP.
- Maintain tagging instructions in line with OES and Quality department requirements.
- Maintain a database of ULD eligibility for tagging based on service bulletins from OEMs.
- Support stakeholders with relevant information to reach full compliance and the targets.
- Provide reports on digital assets (tags) deployment and take actions on low performers.
- Follow up on digital part numbers of stock levels with MROs (Unilode & Subcontractors), OEMs and other Digitalization suppliers to coordinate stock availability.
- Responsible for logistics, shipping documentation and customs coordination of digital hardware deliveries for the OEM.
- Communicate effectively with the customer through the shipping process.
- Assure satisfaction and quality delivery against expected business success criteria.
- Identify and suggest possible process improvements, automation.
- Follow-up and ensure regular communication and status updates are provided to the stakeholders.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Logistics and/or Inventory disciplines.
- 4+ years of experience in managing inventory and logistics.
- Logistics and shipping experience with international customers preferred.
- Previous aviation experience, particularly in the operations area of an airline, is desirable.
- Competitive compensation
- Generous paid time off
- 11 Paid holidays
- 1 Floating holiday (to be used on employee’s date of choice)
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- Company Paid Vision, Basic Life & Short and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match