The Manager Strategic Projects holds a challenging, high-impact and cross functional role, supporting Unilode with the implementation and tracking of strategic value creation initiatives as well as new business development efforts, on a group and regional level. The role will act as a key support function and enabler to achieve our ambitious operational and financial targets over the next years.
Furthermore, the role is meant to serve as a potential stepping stone into the wider Unilode organization after gaining relevant experience, demonstrating the right skillset and delivering tangible results.
- Analyse business data, derive actionable insights and prepare presentations for senior management.
- Define, structure and manage projects independently.
- Create transparency and visibility by establishing a PMO to track the progress of initiatives, allowing for better and faster decision making and predictability of results.
- Partner with organization to enable implementation of initiatives based on clear milestones/ deliverables and in a pragmatic way.
- Establish “red is good” culture, ensuring problems and road blocks are openly addressed and solved.
- Work with small cross-functional teams within the organization to solve specific problems and achieve set targets.
- Own new business development efforts with market/competitor analysis, business cases, planning, implementation support, progress tracking, etc.
- Collaborate with Finance and Operations teams in defining and enhancing KPIs and performance management metrics.
- Above average university bachelor or master degree in business administration, economics, finance or engineering.
- 2-3 years of experience in strategy consulting or investment banking/ M&A advisory/ PE, ideally combined with first operational experience working in a corporate or start-up.
- Previous experience in managing projects and change programs, ideally cross-sectional and with international scope.
- Very solid financial knowledge, especially P&L and cash flow.
- Highly analytical and structured.
- Data driven decision making.
- Strong business acumen.
- Pragmatic and result oriented.
- Hands-on attitude, resilience with a high level of motivation and determination.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Superior advisory, relationship and stakeholder management.
- Experience in collaborating and communicating with a diverse set of people, across all organizational levels and functions.
- Capability to develop a strong standing in the organization with the ability to challenge initiative owners in a constructive way.
- Demonstrated ability to drive change.
- Willingness and ability to work in fast-paced private equity environment.