The Master Data Manager will be responsible for managing Unilode’s master data, ensuring data accuracy, completeness, and consistency across various systems and processes. The role involves working closely with stakeholders from different departments to ensure that data is properly maintained and governed.
- Develop and implement master data management policies and procedures that align with Unilode’s objectives and comply with regulatory requirements.
- Develop and maintain master data governance frameworks to ensure data accuracy, completeness, and consistency across the organization.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to understand data requirements and ensure that master data is properly aligned with business needs.
- Setup Master Data update processes per data element and assign data ownership with staff in Unilode.
- Coordinate the maintenance and updates of the master data together with the master data owners.
- Collaborate with IT teams to design and implement data quality controls, data integration processes, and data architecture solutions that support master data management.
- Monitor data quality metrics and implement continuous improvement initiatives to enhance data accuracy and completeness.
- Develop and maintain a data dictionary to ensure data elements are consistently defined and understood across Unilode.
- Collaborate with other teams to design and implement data analytics and reporting solutions that leverage master data.
- Ensure compliance with data protection regulations, including GDPR and CCPA.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience in data management, with a focus on master data management.
- Experience with master data management tools and technologies, such as SAP MDG, Informatica MDM, or similar tools.
- Experience with ETL and Data Analytics which will form the basics of the data quality queries for improving the master data.
- Strong understanding of data governance, data quality, and data integration principles.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.