The Message Control team is responsible for ensuring data accuracy in the system associated to worldwide Unit Load Devices (ULDs) management and control.
The Messaging Control Coordinator’s key role includes, but is not limited to:
- Timely and accurately correct errors in the messages received by the system to maintain proper stock records on the network as per defined processes
- Ensure messages received in the mailbox are filtered and updated in the system accurately.
- Ensure flight schedule updates be done promptly and accurately as instructed.
- Ensure defined quality and standards, data maintained.
- Work in coordination with the Inventory & Repair and Network Planning team.
- Address IT related issues to IT team.
- Handle specific projects within defined areas of responsibility.
- Support implementation of New customer within areas Message Quantity and Quality Performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in aviation business or related field and others respective degrees
- Experienced Aviation SITA Messages, or no experience is welcome
- Excellent in Microsoft Office
- Good human relationship skills to ensure harmonious working internally and externally
- Must be able to work independently and as a team member
- Support colleagues in the execution of their duties to the overall benefit of Unilode
- Able to work in shift including night shift