Unilode Aviation Solutions is a dynamic company with global exposure and a diverse work environment. The business currently owns and manages approximately 120,000 unit load devices (ULDs) and serves more than 90 airlines across a network of 50 global maintenance and repair centers (30 owned) and 450 airports.
The Network Stock Planner Job Mission is to maintain balanced ULD (Unit Load Devices) stock at all stations on the customer network. To meet scheduled and ad hoc ULD requirements of the company’s customers, achieving optimum utilization of ULD.
The Network Stock Planner’s key role includes, but is not limited to:
- Monitor airline schedules, traffic and ULD utilization to assess ULD requirements at stations and raise appropriate and timely disposition requests
- Be well updated with airline operational requirements to ensure all customer and station specific requirements are considered when disposition requests are raised
- Take necessary follow up action to distribute station ULD stock between the airline ground handling agents as per the agreed allocation
- Maintain good working relations with the Ground handling agents at stations to assist in effective stock control Follow up on performance of disposition requests raised and take corrective actions where non performed
- Seek alternative solutions in coordination with the Airline Coordinators, Account Managers, Supervisors and Regional Manager Operations when required to balance station ULD stock
- Timely close disposition requests with appropriate feedback
- Provide feedback on stock utilization to Airline Coordinators and Account Managers to help accurately calculate customer standard stock for the stations
- Escalate recurring non-performance issues hindering stock balancing at any station to the Airline Coordinator, Account Manager or Supervisor for initiating follow up action
- Promptly respond to messages received in mailbox and action messages as instructed
- Work in close coordination with the field-based team for the regions they represent
- Handle specific projects within defined areas of responsibility
Qualifications & Experience
- Associates Degree
- 1-3 years in logistics within the aviation industry
- Ability and willingness to work off shift as needed
- Experience with logistics, planning, WMS or similar systems
- Intermediate Excel Skills
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Good IT Skills, Excel Skills a must
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to handle complexity
- Creativity and the ability to think outside the box.
Why Should You Apply
- Competitive Compensation
- Generous Paid Time Off Policy
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. Agencies should refrain from applying. No phone calls please.