The People Business Partner, Operations will provide strategic and tactical support in the Asia Pacific Region with a strong focus on optimising the people experience. This position will act as a true partner to regional leaders while implementing a solid HR framework throughout the region to address employee relations, compliance, policy development and other regional initiatives.
- Coach operations business leaders on people-related matters to optimize their leadership capabilities.
- Play a key role in business restructures and critical workforce planning initiatives in the region.
- Lead regional colleague engagement initiatives and produce action planning from colleague feedback through inclusive communication.
- Guide management in the application and interpretation of employment laws or regulations and HR policies and practices (e.g., corrective action, attendance) to help support workplace issues.
- Support on a variety of HR projects as needed.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Ability to build strong relationships with all stakeholders within the organization.
- College degree or equivalent years of HR-related experience.
- At least 5 years in a HR Business Partner position with significant experience across the Asia Pacific region and working knowledge of multi country best practice.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines (e.g., employee relations, performance management, HR compliance, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of labor laws and HR compliance.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to speak/read/write in English.