- The role is responsible to manage and maintain non-Unilode ULD with effective operational induction & extraction plans to control operational expenses in Unilode Pooling Operations.
- Key elements of the role are data maintenance, reporting, inventory management on the entire pooling network and customer levels, coordination of ULD transfer & extraction, asset exchange programs, invoice and subsequent recharge management.
- Management of non-Unilode ULD with proactive data monitoring and maintaining on the of entire pooling & MRO network and customer levels.
- Coordination of non-Unilode ULD induction & extraction, and exchange programs between networks
- Active management of pooling leasing ULD expense and subsequent recharges
- Continuous maintenance of accurate ULD fleet data in relevant IT systems
- Establishment of non-Unilode ULD database, reporting and KPIs
- Support new business opportunity, exit agreement and buyback on non-Unilode ULD
- Proactive management and collaboration of non-Unilode ULD with both internal and external stakeholders.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- College or diploma education required, Bachelor/Master’s degree desirable
- Minimum of 2-3 years of Aviation Industry, Air Cargo and ULD Planning.
- English language certificate with medium-above average score (TOEFL, IELTS, CAE, FCE)
- Experience in Air Cargo or ULD Mgmt. is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Very strong analytical skills and data driven work approach
- Passion for Customer Service and problem solving
- Proficient use of MS-Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule
- Experienced in project management, delegating tasks and setting deadlines.
- Positive, strong sense of ownership with can do attitude