The Procurement Analyst will provide reliable and efficient administrative and analytical support to the Procurement Manager, Global Network and Pooling operations in all day-to-day activities and processes.
- Understand, document, and prioritize high level business requirements.
- Conduct tactical procurement for ad-hoc requests, including ULD, nets, consumables.
- Maintain a daily process with external suppliers to ensure all orders are distributed in a timely manner
- Keep control of outstanding orders, from both external and internal suppliers.
- Convert requisitions for ULD and associated products and services into purchase orders.
- Adhere to all existing and future Supply contracts and proactively report exceptions when identified
- Investigate potential suppliers.
- Assisting with market and spend analysis.
- Develop summary analysis for quotation/bid packages.
- Negotiate with suppliers and finalizing contracts.
- Maintain effective supplier communication.
- Support continuous improvement and reporting within the Procurement department.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, economics or business related study.
- 2-5 years of supply chain procurement experience.
- 2-5 years of aviation experience preferred.
- High level experience using Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to read, analyse, and interpret technical data.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural organization with colleagues, suppliers and customers in various locations and time zones.
- Ability to speak, read and write English.