This role is a key position within our procurement team to manage the IT spend across the business. It will include hardware (eg: digital tags), software and managed service provision. The position will work closely with key stakeholders to create and implement strategy.
- Set the direction for the IT category.
- Share and implement the category strategy with senior stakeholders.
- Identify opportunities to create value and implement them through negotiation, data analysis, process improvement or any other appropriate means.
- Manage risk, including data and security.
- Source the right vendor for new outsourcing projects.
- Partner with IT on their transformation roadmap and work effectively with colleagues to challenge ways of working.
- Manage supplier performance and seek operational improvements.
- Ensure clear documentation and business understanding of supplier agreements.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- College degree in Business, Economics, or related field.
- 3+ years of related experience required.
- Previous procurement experience, ideally in professional services.
- Knowledge of cargo/MRO operations and/or ULD management preferred.
- Experience leading procurement of an IT category or sub-category.
- Ability to travel.