To provide reliable and efficient project management and analytical support to the Procurement team to control, manage, and enhance Unilode’s supply chain processes.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
1. Project Management
- Tracks performance of the Procurement team against the nominated programmes and key objectives and in some cases leads procurement projects by structuring sessions with stakeholders and controlling timelines.
- Supports, through various analysis techniques, companywide programmes on behalf of the procurement team including consolidating technical and economic information to conduct ULD TCO measurements and analysis.
2. Category Planning
- Analyses and supplies data to support the sourcing planning process across the procurement teams, aids sensible targeting and alignment of resources, and aids the budgeting and forecasting process. Reports against the targeted delivery of the team on an on-going basis.
3. Supplier & Supply Market Analysis
- Provides intelligence to the category by conducting supplier & supply market analysis and financial & risk analysis in a consistent and agreed format.
- Supports increasing procurement awareness with the wider organisation of procurement’s aims and objectives, and externally through the supplier base through constructing communication messages. Maintains various communication mediums as such.
5. Policies, Procedures & Reporting
- Administers the development, maintenance and revision of all procurement policies, standards and processes in force.
- Constructs leadership reports (for internal and external use) and produces departmental KPIs (Scorecard).
- Identifies, proposes, and executes improvement opportunities.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Preferred university degree or bachelor’s degree equivalent in engineering, economics, finance, or any business-related studies
- Preferred 3 to 5 years supply chain / procurement / project management experience
- Proven excellent Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Excellent written and verbal English essential
- Interpersonal & good communication skills: Able to build relationships
- Ability to summarize, lead discussions, present information and respond effectively
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural organization with colleagues, suppliers and customers in various locations and time zones
- High standard of ethical behavior: Trustworthiness and personal credibility are essential
- Humbleness and emphaty
- Highly numerate with excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to read, analyse, and interpret technical data
- Advanced computer skills in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to effectively prioritize, plan and organize activities
- Good facilitation, presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Methodical and process orientation
- Enthusiasm and a “can do” attitude
- Shows initiative and drive
- Ability to request and obtain help