The Project Manager, Digital Products will work closely with customers within their assigned region and cross divisional teams to manage the delivery of digital benefits and contractual requirements within established timelines. This individual will need to have the ability to work closely with senior stakeholders, business analysts, 3rd party suppliers and others to ensure overall project success. A convincing breadth of knowledge and experience managing expectations of executive level stakeholders and current project management methodologies (i.e. Agile and Scrum) required. The Project Manager, Digital Products will also be responsible for creating mitigation plans to ensure tagging totals are met and reader coverage of all ULD operational areas for the customers in their regions.
- Oversee and execute projects with customers to increase the existing reader network and tag installation programs.
- Maintain and enhance a strong service-oriented environment for both internal and external customers, focused on problem prediction, detection, and resolution.
- Analyze deployment progress reports and take proactive action to ensure customer timelines are met.
- Host regular digital progress updates with customers and relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure full compliance with all regulations for owned/managed assets.
- Implement and create improved processes, training, and tools to increase overall efficiency.
- Maintain organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by delivering and supporting strategic plans for implementing Unilode’s global digital network.
- Understand organization goals, strategies, business processes, and interaction between all internal software programs.
- Complete projects by coordinating resources and timetables with internal business units and 3rd party suppliers.
- Verify application results by conducting technical system audits of business requirements implemented.
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions from customers to the appropriate internal team.
- Assure satisfaction and quality delivery against expected business success criteria.
- Recommend digital strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes, identifying problems, evaluating trends, & anticipating change requirements.
- Take full ownership of issues and develop detailed resolution path.
- Hold task owners and management accountable for their assigned work.
- Manage quality assurance and UAT efforts.
- Responsible for delivery and execution of all project milestones and deliverables.
- Own and ensure accurate and weekly reporting of project status.
- Build communication channels with the business and executive stakeholders.
- Develop reports to assist in the analysis and improvement of operational efficiency.
- Responsible for customer digital KPIs and SLA.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
- College degree or 10+ years of relevant work experience.
- Certified PM (PMP, Prince 2 etc.) preferred.
- Lean Six Sigma green belt or higher (Black belt preferred) from an accredited program.
- Experience operating strategic projects with cross-functional partners.
- Experience working within an Agile development project life cycle.
- Travel required (not more than 30%).
- Previous aviation experience, particularly in the operations area of an airline, is desirable.
- Competitive compensation
- Generous paid time off
- 11 Paid holidays
- 1 Floating holiday (to be used on employee’s date of choice)
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- Company Paid Vision, Basic Life & Short and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match