To manage accounting entries and administrative related tasks for legal entities of the Unilode Group.
The R2R Administrator’s key role includes, but is not limited to:
- Enter bank postings in the ERP system and ensure that bank statements are reconciled with the general ledger on daily basis.
- Release Intercompany vendor invoices in the ERP system.
- Perform various accounting entries as per instruction provided by the regional accounting teams (e.g. payroll journals, recurring accruals, FX revaluation…).
- Ad-hoc: support the Finance team with requests in relation with accounting work or projects.
- Perform outgoing payment runs in collaboration with the P2P team located in the Shared Service Center in BKK.
- Review the Accounts Payable open items list and ensure that items are cleared on time and balances are explainable.
- Review the Accounts Receivables open items list and ensure that cash application is performed accurately and on-time.
- Monitor the execution of key controls as defined in the Internal Control Matrix.
- Run the stock takes and enter the stock adjustments in the system.
- Run monthly reports to support the regional accounting teams with the month-end closing processes.
- Initiate reconciliation tasks to support the regional accounting teams with the month-end closing processes.
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliation packages according to a schedule prepared by the Head of Finance.
- Support the regional accounting teams with the VAT and GST runs.
- Assist in the preparation and the execution of the intercompany netting
- Degree in Finance/Accounting
- 3-5 years relevant accounting experience in an international organization
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including excellent MS Excel skills, e.g.: pivot tables, advanced referencing and the use of excel as a critical reporting or analytical too
- Knowledge of financial ERP systems, experience of SAP/SAPbyDesign is a plus
- Knowledge of IFRS principles, plus VAT/indirect taxes is an advantage
- Ability to work independently
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to achieve results with tight deadlines
- Resilience and creativity in addressing problems
- Spoken and written English is mandatory, other languages an asset