In this challenging role, you will assist the EMEA Sales team with developing and maintaining customer relationships and new business acquisition and ensure smooth Sales team operations.
Key elements of the role include:
Support with retaining and harvesting customers (Keep & Grow)
- Set up and execute smart (administrative) processes to support sales / action planning, e.g. CPI updates, regional call preparation and airline DO160 approvals
- Prepare meeting presentations, minutes and customer-specific management information and support with contract renewals
- Provide troubleshooting assistance, monitor customer satisfaction, mutually-agreed KPIs and contract performance, ensuring excellent customer service and experience
- Update CPM information (Customer Profitability Management)
Support with realising regional sales targets and budget (Win).
- Liaise with the Sales team to develop new business strategies, assist with lead generation and identify cross and upselling opportunities
- Maintain the Sales Funnel and manage and report on relevant sales data, keep record of sales trends and suggest sales process improvements
- Update CRM information (Customer Relationship Management)
Build strong personal relations, both internal and external.
- Use contacts within the team, with regional ULD Management and MRO operations and the Americas and APAC regions to optimise EMEA Sales activities
- Gain a thorough understanding of (potential) customer’s goals, needs and challenges and promote the Unilode brand and values throughout the region
We have a strong preference for person assuming the role to be based in Europe, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Experience and skills required:
- Bachelor / Associate Degree level business / sales / office management education
- Proven track record as Sales support specialist, Sales support associate or similar relevant role(s)
- Existing aviation / logistics knowledge and a personal network and relationships within the aviation / logistics industry are preferred not required.
Skills & Knowledge
- In-depth understanding of sales principles and customer service practice
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to interpret sales metrics
- Flexible & self-motivated, able to maintain accuracy under pressure
- Hands on experience with ERP and CRM systems
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
About Unilode Aviation Solutions:
Unilode provides specialist services for the aviation industry including ULD and galley cart management, supply, maintenance and repair solutions. For further information please refer to our website: www.unilode.com