The Special ULD Services Coordinator’s job mission is to support an end-to-end management of special ULDs which are part of ULD Management contracts (such as passive cool containers, other special ULDs). The role also includes ULD accessories management for certain customers, maintain balanced ULD stock at all stations on the customer network and strive for an optimal ULD utilization, ensure to meet scheduled and ad hoc ULD requirements, thus avoiding any service failures and avoiding/minimizing demurrage fees or other penalties for late returns.
- Maintain database of special ULD agreements in our ULD Management contracts (ULD types, rates, agreed services, etc)
- Support on tracking of all managed special ULDs and log, incl. ULD ID, lease location, return location, cargo drop-off location, lease start date, lease duration, lease costs, demurrage fees, customer contact, leasing provider contact
- Maintain good working relations with the special ULD providers/OEMs, GHAs, logistics companies to assist in effective stock management
- Take necessarily follow-up action to distribute station ULD stock between the airline ground handling agents as per the agreed allocation
- Timely manage (open/close/escalate) ULD disposition requests with appropriate feedback
- Maintain record of all associated costs for invoicing
- In case of damages, coordinate repairs at MRO or SubCos and maintain record of all associated costs for invoicing
- Consolidate/escalate recurring non-performance issues hindering stock balancing at any station to Special ULD Services Coordinator for initiating follow up action
- Maintain weekly stock report and share with customer (further reporting to be defined)
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Relevant BA’s degree in aviation technology management or business logistics and transport management
- 2-3 years of related airline working experience
- ULD management experience preferred
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Computer literate, incl Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Flexible, agile, adaptable and self-motivated.
- Passion for Customer Service.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Able to work on weekend/shift