Unilode owns and manages approximately 125,000 ULDs for more than 45 airline customers across a global network of 480 airports and 50 repair centers. Our asset management and repair services for ULDs, galley carts and ground support equipment are designed to enable our customers to focus on their core business of flying passengers and cargo, while delivering significant cost savings and operational benefits to their business.
This demanding and challenging role focuses on supporting the day-to-day operations and will be end-to-end dealing with operations teams requests, working with repair shops and ensuring customers are re-charged, etc.
The Station Manager’s key role includes, but is not limited to:
- The overall running of the repair shop facility including ensuring all work on aircraft components is performed to the standards specified and the procedures stated in the Part 145 and OEM requirements.
- Focusing on creating a quality culture and implementing any corrective action resulting from the quality compliance monitoring.
- Quoting / estimating repair work to customers.
- Pursuing local sales/service
- Achieving operational budgets and KPI’s
- Maintaining staffing levels, including hire and performance management of local staff.
- Ensuring all staff training and training records are completed and staff are assessed and issued with Unilode approvals.
- Spending within budget
- Ensuring there are adequate spares holdings for the facilities operations.
- Providing adequate, serviceable tooling and machinery to perform the tasks
- At least 5 years’ practical experience in an engineering / maintenance field
- 3 years’ supervisory experience
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships internally and externally
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision whilst retaining oversight of group goals as a team member
- Must be able to read, write and speak both English & Spanish