Unilode Aviation Solutions is a dynamic company with global exposure and a diverse work environment. The business currently owns and manages approximately 140,000 unit load devices (ULDs) and serves more than 90 airlines across a network of 50 global maintenance and repair centres (30 owned) and 480 airports.
We are seeking an experienced Station Manager located in Hong Kong Office.
- To organize the workshop to meet production targets within the bounds of the company certification and health and safety regulations.
- Represent Unilode Aviation Solutions towards customers and stakeholders in the assigned stations.
The Station Manger’s key role includes, but is not limited to:
- The overall running of the repair shop facility including ensuring all work on aircraft components is performed to the standards specified and the procedures stated in the Part 145 and OEM requirements.
- Ensure all maintenance activities are in compliance with pertinent regulatory authorities, regulations and customer requirements.
- Plan and coordinate with the Area Manager on production workflow and manpower requirements.
- Facilitate and monitor training and recurrent training in relation to regulatory authorities regulations, manufacturer’s technical data, Maintenance Organisation Exposition, customer requirements are conducted according to the approved repair station training programs (including compulsory training).
- Ensure all employees are adequately trained and competent.
- Monitor and maintain inventory stock levels to comply with inventory stock control procedures.
- Prepare bi-annual internal audit as required by Maintenance Organisation Exposition.
- Actively promote the “Zero Harm” ideals.
- Drive and maintain Zero Harm culture.
- Provide adequate, serviceable tooling and machinery to the team to perform tasks.
Skills/ qualifications/ experience required
- At least 5 years practical experience in a sheet metal, maintenance field or aviation workshop
- 3 years supervisory experience
- Experience with Inventory management
- Ability to work in a high activity/fast paced environment while managing associated stress
- Possesses excellent organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Excellent analytical skill
- Quality decision making
- Problem-solving abilities
- Demonstrates ability to manage processes
- Knowledge of industry best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to facilitate meetings and effectively lead groups.
- Ability to manage diversified group of people
- Experience with employee recruitment and performance management
- Strong business acumen, communication and negotiation skills with customers and suppliers
- Resilience and creativity when faced with road block