Unilode Aviation Solutions provides global specialist services for the aviation industry including Unit Load Device (ULD) maintenance and repair solutions (MRO) for ULD and galley carts. Unilode serves more than 90 commercial airlines worldwide with the world’s largest and rapidly growing network of 50 certified service stations. As such, Unilode Aviation Solutions highly contributes to lower costs and efficiency in shipping damaged equipment and guarantees the quality and airworthiness of client’s assets, ensuring accurate insight into the repair process. Unilode Aviation Systems is an EQT Infrastructure owned company with ambitious growth plans currently counting 600 employees worldwide, serving customers from 450 airports. Due to the recent takeover of a local repair Repair Centre (operating from Roissy-Charles de Gaulle and Orly), we are looking for a Station Manager with a strong background in operations management, supporting the day to day support of local teams and clients.
- Number of employees: 35 (2 stations)
- 4 days in Charles de Gaulle area, 1 day per week in Orly
- Reporting to: Area Manager MRO Europe
- P&L responsibility: 3,5 million USD (with potential of 5 m)
- Manage P&L and monthly profitability
- Inspirational daily leadership and -development of team
- Safety culture and behaviour
- Customer satisfaction (existing relationship management)
- Efficiency in repair, turnover, repair shop, tools, parts and inventory
- Change management (i.e. introduction of flex workers
The Station Manager’s key role includes, but is not limited to:
- The overall running of the repair shop facility including ensuring all work on aircraft components is performed to the standards specified and the procedures stated in aviation regulations and OEM requirements
- People management
- Maintaining staffing levels, including hire and performance management of local staff (including flexible)
- Ensuring there are adequate spares holdings for facilities operations
- Safety awareness
- Achieving operational KPIs and budgets
- Quoting/estimating repair work to customers
- Stock control
- Comparison of actual vs. monthly forecast in sales and cost targets, reporting.
- Bachelor degree in business economics or comparable
- 5+ years practical experience, preferably in maintenance/repair organisations, or operations/inventory management
- 3+ years supervisory experience
- French and English
- Solid knowledge of employee relation laws and workplace regulations
- Strong business acumen, entrepreneurial
- And “most important”: positive energy!
- Attractive remuneration package including bonus
- Make a tangible difference with a small team
- Contribute to ambitions growth plans of the company
- Future (international) promotions chances!
Interested in this challenging role? Recruitment is executed on an exclusive basis by Q-logic search agency. Please contact Paul de Fouw, Partner @ Q-logic, mobile +31 6 54907977 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org cc email@example.com