The ULD Planning & Dispositioning Lead will be taking the lead to:
- Improve ULD Management Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction
- Drive and improve ULD rebalancing activities in pooling operations
- Deploy and monitor business process transition and continuous improvement
- Lead ULD Planning and Dispositioning team to improve business processes in order to maintain and elevate service quality for Unilode Aviation Solution Customers.
- Monitor airline schedules, and ULD utilization to raise appropriate ULD planning and dispositioning requests timely.
- Ensure seasonal requirements are proactively and effectively managed
- Ensure Ad hoc requirements are catered and planned
- Flag operational challenges in coordination with Regional ULD planning coordinator to formulate resolution and remediation plan for execution.
- Timely escalate issues that hinder effective global ULD planning and dispositioning
- Deploy / Implement new processes to effectively manage the day to day operation.
- Report services and operations performances to identify risk and opportunity to improve service quality and drive down operational costs
- Work in close coordination with other ULD planning and dispositioning team to establish effective stock control and timely escalation.
- Take necessary follow up action to distribute station ULD stock between the airline ground handling agents as per the agreed allocation
- Maintain good working relations with internal and external parties, including ground handling agents, freight forwarders at stations to drive effective ULD balancing.
- Effectively implement the roll out plan for new airline customers.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- College or diploma education required, Bachelor/Master degree desirable
- Minimum of 2-4 years of Aviation Industry, Air Cargo and ULD Planning
- Minimum of 1-2 years of team management experience required
- Overseeing and managing day-to-day team operations.
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for Customer Service.
- Fluent in use of MS-Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Ability to work on a flexible work schedule
- Delegating tasks and setting deadlines.
- Understanding team members’ long-term goals and providing coaching to reach them
- Strong organizational skills to give the team direction