The ULD Planning Manager will be taking the lead to:
- Manage several regional Planning Leads, define and implement business process improvements and standardization in ULD Planning domain.
- Improve ULD Management Service Quality, Customer Satisfaction and Dispo performance/ ULD utilization.
- Act as key point of escalation for Customer Success Managers, Planning Leads and Customer counterparts.
- Identify customer pain points and improvement areas through data analysis, summarize and present insights and drive continuous improvement programs.
- Lead ULD Planning and Dispositioning teams to improve business processes in order to maintain and elevate service quality for Unilode Aviation Solution Customers.
- Stay on top of customer networks within sphere of responsibility. Ensure to stay always up-to-date about flight schedules, aircraft in operations, ULD requirements, ULD fleet composition, critical stations, etc to ensure that Planning Leads and Planners maintain right focus at all times
- Timely escalate issues that hinder effective global ULD planning and dispositioning
- Serve as an internal and customer escalation point for complaints and service failure recovery
- Implement effective operational process to manage ULD Management domain and allow for future growth
- Continuous operational analysis (quantitative and qualitative), making sure that corrective actions are carried out in line with the standard operating procedure.
- Manage operational budget and expense in ULD Management domain
- Evaluate and drive Global utilization to balance network and to support global ULD fleet management strategy
- Proactively drive and coordinate ULD balancing action adhering to the agreed operational requirement, including pooling synergies and asset utilization, cross transfer across the network.
- Coordinate actions/ improvement initiatives with peers (such as but not limited to. Ground Services Team, Customer Success Manager/Coordinator, Repair Coordinator, Fleet Manager, CAPEX/S&OP and Digital Team/IT) to continuously develop and improve ULD Management service and to solve specific customer pain points
- Coordinate new customer implementation for the Planning domain, adapt to the dynamic requirement to seamlessly achieve the deadline and target
- Develop, implement and update procedures and policies to document SOP of network optimization
- Maintain professional relations within the industry and improve customer satisfaction
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree
- Minimum 8-10 years of work experience, thereof
- Minimum of 5 years of Aviation Industry, Air Cargo and ULD Planning.
- Minimum 2 years Leadership experience ideally in Network Planning or Operations Control environment
- Minimum of 3 years of project management experience
- Demonstrated success in a high pressure, dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Passion for Customer Service.
- Very strong analytical skills and able to maintain accuracy under pressure.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Proficient use of MS-Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Hypothesis driven work approach, ability to infer “so what” from data analysis
- Ability to tell story/insights in presentation to internal and external stakeholders
- Flexible, agile, adaptable and self-motivated.
- Excellent organizational and team management skills.