How our solution works
We provide maintenance and repair services for galley carts and inflight food service equipment – trolleys, carrying boxes, oven racks, hot cups, drawers, etc. – across the world’s largest network of 50 certified service stations, 34 of which are owned by Unilode.
We guarantee the quality and airworthiness of your assets and also ensure that you gain accurate insight into the repair process.
Why choose us?
We complete over 450,000 maintenance and repair orders annually for more than 90 customers worldwide.
Our regional management teams, skilled technicians, strong OEM relationships for technical and spare parts support, and CAA, CAAS, CASA, EASA and FAA Part 145 certifications ensure quality, fast turnaround times and value for money.
- Lower overall costs for the maintenance and repair of your assets
- Guaranteed quality and airworthiness
- Fast turnaround times
- Reduced fuel costs and CO2 emission by repairing at the point of damage
- Real-time insight into your total cost of ownership (TCO) via Unilode’s proprietary repair management software ACTIS
- Increased flexibility in budgetary control through a maintenance programme suited to your needs