How our solution works
We provide maintenance and repair services for ULDs and ground support equipment across the world’s largest network of 50 certified service stations, 35 of which are owned by Unilode.
Our solutions remove the burden and unnecessary costs of shipping damaged equipment back to your hub and increase space for revenue-generating cargo.
We guarantee the quality and airworthiness of your assets and also ensure that you gain accurate insight into the repair process.
Why choose us?
We complete over 450,000 maintenance and repair work orders annually for more than 50 MRO and 45 ULD management customers worldwide.
Our regional management teams, skilled technicians, strong OEM relationships for technical and spare parts support, and CAA, CAAS, CASA, EASA and FAA Part 145 certifications ensure quality, fast turnaround times and value for money.
- Lower overall costs for the maintenance and repair of your assets
- Guaranteed quality and airworthiness
- Fast turnaround times
- Less positioning of damaged ULDs
- Reduced fuel costs and CO2 emission by repairing at the point of damage
- Real-time insight into your total cost of ownership (TCO) via Unilode’s proprietary repair management software ACTIS
- Increased flexibility in budgetary control through a maintenance programme suited to your needs